4business

If you dont log you are faggot!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4business

If you dont log you are faggot!

4business

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4business

You know it's always 4business doing pleasure with you

App

SGD

App Empty App

Post by SGD Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:33 am

Char Name and Lvl: SGD - lvl 80
    Class (and sub): Ghost Hunter - no sub atm, i'll do sub just for skill and then i'll take another subs for help
    Noble: no
    Equipment: Mj leather armor {PVP}, common soul sep, common A jewels (working on tts)
    Alts: DC 79, BD 79 (chars looking for player, meanwhile i use them like bufers on dual-box xD)
    Previous Clans, Servers, Class: Xsistence clan on rpg-club, i have been on too many server, but i've played a lot in l2armageddon, the server wich im coming from xD
    Reasons for leaving: Xsistence just sucks! is a boring clan where no one do anything interesting >.< // about l2armageddon, it is l2j, dont need say more =)
    Location and Timezone: Spain
    Male or Female: Male
    Do you know someone here (vouch): yes, i've come to server with many friends.
    How many hours do you play per day: few days 0, another 3-4, and another 10+ xD. just depending of the day, but i really am an active player =)
    Do you use Ventrillo (listen/talk): im spanish, so my english is not so good, i could listen... but talk will be more difficult xD
    Can your computer can handle mass pvp / sieges ? : y
    Can u be online for sieges and camp during the night ? : yes in sieges, night camping... i think no, maybe at weekends i can stay at pc until 2-3 AM.
    Whats your experience with Epics/Raids? I have killed baium, antharas, tried valakas and never tried tezza in a low rates server.
    Why you want to join us : i think that l2 is a funny game when you play with a great clan that kill epics, participate in sieges, mass pvp, etc. if your clan is small, l2 is not l2 xD
    Why should we invite you (What can you add to the clan?): i really havent got nothing to help you. i just can take my char and go for pvp, lvl, raids, and everything you need from me =)
    Any extra information or comments you want to add: i would like to join the clan with my friends, we are 3 or 4 and looking for clan like this ^^.
    predator
    predator
    Admin

App Empty Re: App

Post by predator Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 am

we dont need more daggers atm

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:01 am